Fat Tummy Detox - Choc Mint - Double Pack - 2 x 4 Week
Fat Tummy Detox - Choc Mint is a unique 2 step Tea Detox formulated with a combination of Traditional and Modern Remedies infused with the addition of natural Cacao nibs that give a subtle chocolate flavor without the guilt of excess calories.
In addition to the chocolate flavor, Cacao is also known as a Superfood which assists the body in many ways, including weight loss. (see below for other benefits)
Fat Tummy Detox - Choc Mint can assist by;
Reduce Bloating - Support Metabolism - Healthy Immune System - Boost Energy - Detoxifies your System - Reduces Water Retention - Cleanses your Digestive System *
Step 1 - Fat Tummy Detox "Day Cleanse"
Each morning before or with breakfast, infuse 1 teaspoon of Fat Tummy Detox "Day Cleanse" in 1 cup of near boiling water for 3-7 minutes.
- Reduces bloating
- Boosts your energy
- Supports your metabolism
- Maintains a healthy immune system
Step 2 - Fat Tummy Detox "Night Cleanse"
For the first week every second evening after dinner, infuse 1 teaspoon of Fat Tummy Detox "Night Cleanse" in 1 cup of near boiling water for 3-5 minutes. In the second week only use Fat Tummy Detox "Night Cleanse" every third night.*
- Detoxifies system
- Cleanses digestive system
- Reduces bloating
- Decreases water retention
* You may need to start with a shorter infusion time if you require a gentler cleanse.
Health Benefits of Cacao Nibs *
- Fiber and protein found in cacao nibs can support your weight management goals by slowing digestion and leaving you feeling fuller for longer.
- They are packed full of antioxidants and phytonutrients, which will help you fight damage caused by free radicals. This can help prevent diseases and slow the aging process.
- Cacao nibs are a good source of iron! Iron is one of the most important minerals because it serves as an essential part of hemoglobin. Hemoglobin is important in the body because it helps transport the oxygen in your blood to enzymes and body cells. Breathing facilitates energy production to fuel cell processes, so by breathing and eating enough iron you are helping energize yourself! Iron is also important for helping brain development and supporting a healthy immune function.
- Just one ounce is a high source of manganese. Manganese is essential to help build strong bones and is a part of many enzymes that play a role in metabolizing the food you eat. These enzymatic reactions help breakdown and utilize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. The enzymes form connective tissue, blood clotting factors and sex hormones.
- They also are a good source of copper, which is also important in making hemoglobin and carrying oxygen in red blood cells. Working as part of enzymes, copper helps your body produce energy and develops the connective tissue, myelin and melanin. This connective tissue protects your nerves and keeps the elasticity of your skin, thereby reducing the signs of aging!
- Flavanols are found in high levels in cacao. Flavanols are phytonutrients that contribute to heart health, bolstering antioxidant defenses and neutralizing the free radicals that damage cells. The ones found in cacao may also contribute to urinary tract health in addition to maintaining heart health!
Disclaimer: Customer Reviews "below" are the options of our customers and do not reflect the opinion of Fat Tummy Detox. Results may vary from person to person.
Disclaimer: Important Product Information Results from consuming Flat Tummy Detox may vary from person to person. Do not use when pregnant or breast feeding. If you are under 18 years old, consult your parent or guardian before use. Flat Tummy Detox encourage bowel movements and in high doses can be toxic. If you do experience diarrhoea, loose stools or abdominal pain, stop using it immediately. If the symptoms continue consult your doctor. Flat Tummy Detox is not intended for ongoing use, see FAQ for more information. Consult your doctor if you have any specific medical conditions, heart issues or are taking medication such as a contraceptive pill before use. May contain traces of gluten. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more information on this dietary supplement please see FAQ.